1) The end of year is a great time to take advantage of federal tax credits for home and business.
2) And don’t forget state tax incentives…
6) Your business may qualify for a federal grant like those offered by the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP).
7) The recent availability of portable and/or expandable systems can offer a lower-cost, “toe-in”, lighter shade of green entry into solar power. Powerful portables like SUNRNR can be used to lower energy bills by running everyday appliances, business equipment and tools as well as providing backup power in the event of a power outage, all without the expense of a full installation. One SUNRNR unit offers 5% of an average American household’s energy consumption daily.
9) Lastly, the Return on Investment(ROI) is so much more than financial.